mandag 22. november 2010

Environmental changes - a big problem

As the title say, Environmental changes is a big problem in the world today. The is something in the media about it almost every day, and people in every country is talking about it. 
This problem does the Gulf Stream being warmer, something that will makes it colder and do the north countries much colder then they are. And the polar bears will die out, and North Pole and South pole will melt. 
But if I shall be honest; I don't really care. I like the cold weather, and I do not think this will create problems for me. I don’t know anything about it, but this is what I think about it today. Maybe I get shocked when it have gone some years. But right now, it doesn’t bother me at all.  


1 kommentar:

  1. Dear Princessoftheweekend
    You express your thoughts about the environment and how the the coverage in the news affects us.
    Regards The Teacher

    SvarSlett